[nabs-l] NABS Web Site!

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 18:48:29 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    I'm one of the developers of the NABS Web Site. Here is the direct link
to the NABS Constitution itself:
http://www.nabslink.org/members/constitution.shtml

        This too can serve to be a model constitution. Others were supposed
to finish the sections they were responsible for creating hence the "Under
Construction" pages. Hope this helps.

Peter Donahue