[nabs-l] Reader streem.

Cindy Garcia ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 07:28:34 UTC 2009

Hi, I do not have a streem yet, but i am going to get one soon. My roomate has one and I play with it all the time. I just love the recording option because of lexures. the info you got is right but I think it is nice too because there are not that many buttons to learn how to use. I love the streem and I think it is a good thing to invest in more so if you are a student. I hope this helps Melissa. If you have any questions, please fel free to contact me.

Cindy Garcia
Music Major
PCell phone, (512) 740-8173
email Address: ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com