[nabs-l] Introduction

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Fri Jan 2 01:32:24 UTC 2009

Ashley, I see what you mean about "If you decide to be in NFB, you can't be
in ACB," but I'm sure there are members of this list who are in ACB and it
doesn't much affect their contributions to and what they learn from the
list.  Jessica, if you end up choosing ACB, feel free to still contribute to
this list, as well.

Serena