[nabs-l] student events

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 02:45:08 UTC 2009

Hi Rachel,

If you haven't already talked with Mary Jo Thorpe, she would be a
great resource as she served on the NABS board and worked with
Maryland's student division for many years organizing events for high
school students.

Also, Jennifer Kennedy is your regional rep from the NABS board. She
can be reached at
msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com

Arielle Silverman
First Vice-President, NABS