[nabs-l] Help need assistance looking for information about the NABS affiliate in New York State?

Jessica Trask jess28 at samobile.net
Wed Jan 7 16:44:22 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm interested in getting involved with the National Association for
Blind Students in New York State but I seem to be having trouble
getting in contact with the person in charge of the group. Any
assistance that could be given would be wonderful thanking you in
advance. Please contact me at the following email address
jessica.trask at creagan1.org

--
Jess
Jessica Trask