[nabs-l] Help need assistance looking for information about the NABS affiliate in New York State?

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:48:35 UTC 2009

Dear Jessica,
I don't know the NABS NY President, likely someone here will, but I also
recommend contacting Carl Jacobson the state affiliate President, Carl is a
great guy (also practically a bronze statue in terms of years of involvement
and knowledge) and also Maria Garcia the Parent division state president.
Sometimes calling gets better results than email--in any case or place,
depends... so try and call too.

Their contact info from the nfb site is:
NFB of New York
Carl Jacobsen, President
471 63rd Street
Brooklyn, New York 11220-4617
NFB of NY: 718-567-7821
E-mail: office at nfbny.org
Web site: http://www.nfbny.org/

NFB Parents of Blind Children
Maria Garcia, President
New York Parents of Blind Children
New York, New York
Phone: 212-222-1705
E-mail: pobcny at verizon.net
Web site: http://www.pobcny.org/

Cordially,

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc