[nabs-l] AAPD Summer Internships (Aps deadline this Fri Jan 9th)

Terri Rupp terri.rupp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:11:06 UTC 2009

Here is an email I found burried in my inbox.  Sorry I didn't pass it along
earlier.  I hope there is someone here who is interested and can meet the
January 9th deadline.
Terri Rupp

Hi Terri,

Dan Goldstein just got an update from the American Association of People
with Disabilities (AAPD).  They are accepting applications for Summer
Internships in Washington, DC with a deadline of January 9, 2009.  Not sure
if you are aware of this already, but thought we'd pass it on to you in case
you want to share this with the NABS community.  Here's a link to the
website about the internship:
http://aapd.com/AAPDRedesign/DMD/DMDinternships.html.  Hope you had a good
weekend.

Happy Holidays!