[nabs-l] NLS Flash Book Program

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 18 04:36:43 UTC 2009

The NLS player isn't available yet.  You should contact your regional
library to get on their list if you want one.  It is larger then the
Stream.  The Stream cartridge adapter isn't available yet, but either
are the books on cartridge, so it doesn't matter yet.

If you want a portable player, the Stream is your choice, if a
desktop type player, more like the C1, then the NLS machine will be a
better choice.

Dave