[nabs-l] NLS Flash Book Program

Jennifer Hall jenny26 at tds.net
Sun Jan 25 01:02:54 UTC 2009

Hi David.  Sorry to bother you this way, but I am wanting to begin receiving
my emails for the NABS list and Promotion Technology list in the Digest
format.  I have tried to do this the only way I know how and have no
success.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!  Jennifer
Jennifer B. Hall
(270) 559-1780 Mobile
jennib1976 at gmail.com
www.myspace.com/jennifersconnection