[nabs-l] Commission for the Blind rejected funding for CCB

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Jan 19 20:35:12 UTC 2009

Greetings:

Please feel free to contact me off list at the below information for some
specific advice.  Generally, the key in appealing these decisions is to make
the argument that training offered at the CCB or wherever is unique and
specifically tailored to help the individual blind person achieve his/her
goals  and that existing programs in the state cannot do so as efficiently
and effectively.  Every case is, however, different, and that is why I
advise contacting me off list for  additionaly assistance.
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.