[nabs-l] CCTV's in college classrooms

Hannah G Furney hfurney at bgsu.edu
Thu Jan 22 00:10:06 UTC 2009

I used a CCTV in high school, while I interned with different teacher.  Now, I have one for my apartment, and a portable one to take with me to class.  I love my portable one because i can read menus and books by myself, it will also help when i am going to do some intership hours with teachers.

Hannah Furney
Phi Mu Fraternity