[nabs-l] Ken Jernigans speaches

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 23 18:17:56 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    Here is the direct link to the archive of NFB Banquet Speeches:
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Speeches_and_Reports_Banquet_Speeches.asp?SnID=442094485

    The page is still there safe and sound. You can get to it from the NFB
Home Page by going to "Publications" and then to "National Convention
Banquet Speeches." No they didn't go away.

Peter Donahue

the