[nabs-l] Ken Jernigans speaches

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:52:05 UTC 2009

Hi Kevin,

The speech to which you refer is called "Of Visions and Vultures" and
it's a classic--I'd recommend it to anyone  who hasn't read it before.
The analogy of a vulture is used to describe the problem of blindness
and how we have to break it down and tackle it at its heart, "where
the wing meets the body".

Arielle