[nabs-l] Recording Lectures... Not allowed?

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 03:26:50 UTC 2009

Jamie,

My only real thought for addressing his concerns about his words being
distorted is to inform him that you will be only using his lectures
for personal use, and not distributing them, meaning that you would
have no reason to put them on the Internet.  If he doesn't provide an
alternative like a podcast to what your student services office has
deemed a reasonable accomodation, I don't see that he has a leg to
stand on, especially if you get a letter of accomodation as others on
the list have suggested.
Courtney