[nabs-l] Stupid Question

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:27:47 UTC 2009

Joe, with crutches you use one as a cane and sweep with it before you step.
You won't move at anything close to your regular pace, but you pick it up
relatively well.

It's possible to use a cane and an electric wheelchair, but with a manual
chair it's the same idea as with the crutches, only I can imagine half a
dozen circumstances where it would be really hard to do it (and it would be
incredibly slow no matter what you did..)

Maybe the blind rollers list would have an answer to the latter.

Joseph