[nabs-l] Question about Testing Procedures

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 05:50:49 UTC 2009

Perhaps you should contact SSD and see what they can offer you? They might
be able to help for a one-time thing without giving you much trouble. Or at
least you could contact someone higher up yourself and find out what the
rules are. Ask if you can see a policy in writing so that you know for sure
everyone has their facts straight, or see about setting up a contract with
the professor and the reader that would put the professor's mind at ease.