[nabs-l] Question about Testing Procedures

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:06:06 UTC 2009

Jedi,

I am working on a project now to document the process of making a DSO
actually useful for blind students.  Unfortunately, I may be somewhat
hampered by the office in question at my university being targeted by
a blame-shifting attempt in relation to ongoing discrimination by my
faculty.  Still, much of the work is done already, and now it's just
a matter of writing it up.

Joseph