[nabs-l] netbook replacing notetakers

pyyhkala at gmail.com pyyhkala at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:49:28 UTC 2009

Hi,
Do you know the model number of that Acer product?

And how is the keyboard overall for typing, and in terms of including
good tab, insert, etc. keys?

How is the speaker on the unit?

I know as far as laptops generally I have liked the Lenovo keyboards,
and I think some of the newer Lenovo X series small laptops have
stereo speakers although the X series would cost often $1,500-$3,500
depending on the specs and options you get.

Best,
Mika
http://twitter.com/pyyhkala