[nabs-l] backpacks are unprofessional?

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 07:57:01 UTC 2009

I'm pretty sure I've seen professionals with backpacks at times on the bus.
I personally think they are OK if it is a professional looking bag and not
something that is brightly colored or decorated as mentioned below. However,
I will say that a rolling case looks better, in my opinion. I have a
backpack that I really like, but my back doesn't like me wearing it. So,
even though I prefer to use a backpack, I've turned to using rolling cases.
Please sponsor me in the 3rd annual NFB March for Independence that will
take place in Detroit MI on July 6th 2009. You can learn about the march and
sponsor me at http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/ScottSpaulding Please
pass this URL on to anyone who you think might be interested in sponsoring
me or helping in any way.