[nabs-l] Anyone else see the press release for KeySoft 8?

Rob Lambert rmlambert1987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 07:17:13 UTC 2009

I'm waiting for an MP3 file to see it in action, too. However I can say this: KeySoft having the ability to handle NIMAS books for instructional needs, as well as that new KeyChat feature, makes me seriously consider the possibility of a VoiceNote in the future. This type of thing is exactly what I wanted to have in the BrailleNote that was putting me off from buying it - particularly the lack of KeyChat.