[nabs-l] Looking to Interview a Person For a Class

Merisa Musemic merisa.musemic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:32:07 UTC 2009

Hi all! I am working on my master's in rehab counseling.  I am taking
a class in vocational eveluation. I would like to interview a person
from this list, for one of my research projects. I will need to do an
interview, and administer aproximately five vocational eveluation
tests . My professor will be looking over my report, but otherwise
everything will be kept  confidential. I would prefer to do this
interview and other procedures after it, via skype. If you are
interested please email me privately.
Thank you!
Merisa  Musemic