[nabs-l] question

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 1 00:16:17 UTC 2009

In my limitted experience, schools will give you whatever you tell
them you need, as long as you realize that with Braille you'll have to
find the print versions of texts to be Brailled 4-6 months before your
classes start. I am a math major so felt I would require Braille for
many of my courses, but I found electronic files (usually pdf files)
worked fine with JAWS for readings for my non-math courses.