[nabs-l] non-credit meditation class

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 5 22:21:19 UTC 2009

Jessica,
Do you know what type of meditation it is?  There are several styles.
The one I took was general and had a fusion of techniques and types.
Two styles are transendental and zen meditation.  Either way it shouldn't be
too visual.  Just ask the instructor to describe movements since you can't
see them and for visual  exercises you can find an alternative like focusing
on what you might hear instead.

Ashley