[nabs-l] NABS Leadership Update

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:06:41 UTC 2009

You could hand out print and braille ballots at the start of convention, or
at the very least as people enter the business meeting. You'll just then
need a print reader and a braille reader willing to count them.
Another reasonable option would be to bypass the more traditional methods
altogether and do it via the internet. If you do it this way, you could kill
two birds with one stone and get someone to write a system to make sure a
voter is a registered member before allowing them to vote.