[nabs-l] NABS Leadership Update

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:17:17 UTC 2009

An internet-based voting system would not have to be expensive at all. If
there isn't a competent and confident enough computer science major in NABS
who would be willing to do it, one can be found for so simple a project on
websites like RentACoder.com. A system like this would kill multiple birds
with one small stone.

>>> nabs.president at gmail.com
>>> Website: