[nabs-l] NABS-L Leadership Update

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed Jul 15 22:44:41 UTC 2009

Antonio,

First of all, hello!

With regard to the suggestion of division delegates, yes, each state or
division, regardless of whether or not they have a formally organized
division, could have representation. In the General Session National
elections, the one delegate vote was a survey of the people within each
state. I think that we can figure out how to change the registration and
seating in order to have a business meeting that is orderly. I mean, come
on, second graders can get in and stay in line. This having been my first
actual NABS meeting; surely we can figure something out. Have things been
different in the past? Just curious.

Also, thanks to the first timer, Marisa, for speaking up. We do belong to an
incredible organization.

Respectfully,

Jeannie