[nabs-l] Fw: [real-eyes] Fw: Accessible World presents An introduction to Facebook, Tek Talk, Juoly 20

V Nork ginisd at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 15 22:55:33 UTC 2009

Hello all, This looks like a great resource, I think someone on this list
was asking about face book.  I have been listening to these tech talks, as
they are called, for about two years, and it has been incredibly helpful
with  lots of aspects of adaptive technology.  Many times, I cannot hear the
talk in real time, so I go to the archives, Ginnie