[nabs-l] Introduction: Robert Jaquiss

Liz Bottner liz.bottner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:40:45 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the list. My name is Liz Bottner. I am in the process of trying
to get into graduate school to pursue a masters in teaching visually
impaired children, adult rehabilitation and possibly also assistive
technology as a specialization. I have applied to Northern Illinois
University, and only taking the GRE stands between me and possibly being
accepted. I'm planning on taking that sometime in January, and then the rest
is out of my control.

I remember meeting you at the Vertical Mentoring Workshop conference that
took place in Seattle in the summer of 2006.

Take care,

Liz

email:
liz.bottner at gmail.com