[nabs-l] Introduction: Robert Jaquiss

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 19:52:36 UTC 2009

hello all,

well, i see that there have been many new people new to the list lately and, i thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself to you all here in one message. my name is amy sabo and, i'm from colorado but, i'm originally from michigan. i will be finally returning to college in the fall at a new college called metro state college in denver to finish mmy b.a. in speech communications with a minor in journalism/public relations. i had to transfer to this school because the university that i was attending was too difficuklt for me academically and also there were many financial issues that i was also dealing with too!

please feel free to share youtr thoughts, ideas, suggestions, concerns, or anyything else you want to share with us! we are all here for you and we are all in the same boat as blind students. i hope that you enjjoy this list as i have for many years and can make many friends as well too here!

well, that's all for now take care and i will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
from amy