[nabs-l] Brand New MSI Wind for sale

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 26 18:03:35 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Handy Tech North America has 1 new and still in the box MSI Wind Netbook
Computer for which we are asking $350.  This unit has the 6 cell battery,
1.6 GhZ Atom processor, 160 GB HD, 1 GB of RAM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3 USB
ports, a four in one card reader and is running Windows XP Home.  The device
is upgradable to 2 GB and doing so is a simple process of adding a second 1
GB memory stick, but for some reason MSI places a tamper proof sticker over
the compartment into which this memory stick should be placed.  Personally I
said the heck with it, upgraded my memory and it works great, but then I
also over clock to 24 percent and my Wind runs nice and snappy in spite of
the fact that either modification will void the warranty.

You can of course use your favorite screen reader, but for an additional
$150 I can install a System Access Atom license.

Interested parties may contact my office during the week at:  651-636-5184

Or send e-mail any time to:

sales at handytech.us

Best Regards:
Dave Wright