[nabs-l] Fwd: [nfbmi-talk] Braille music resources

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jul 28 11:25:13 UTC 2009

While you make a good point that people should
check with the originator before recirculating
information, the other side of it is that you
posted to a public list, that is archived, and
searchable via google and everybody else.  Any
message posted on any public list can always take
on a life of its own, so you should never post
personal information unless you want it to be public.

Dave