[nabs-l] introduction and national convention

rachel Jacobs oceanrls at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 01:17:42 UTC 2009

Hi Rachel. Congratulations! I am very excited to meet you in Detroit. It is
definitely going to be a life changing experience! Which day are you
arriving? I am arriving Thursday night. I have a feeling we are all going to
be quite busy, but it will be worth it. Will you be coming alone, or will
you be bringing someone with? I am bringing my husband. Well, I'm glad you
wrote, and once again I look forward to meeting you. Do you have facebook or
anything? Talk soon.
Rachel Jacobs