[nabs-l] transportation in your area

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:53:18 UTC 2009

Hi Jessica,

Yes, you're right, they are supposed to tie my chair down, however, Some are
not trained correctly in how to do it. I can't tell you how many times I
have tipped over or fallen out of my chair because of their stupidity.

Jen

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com

Get healthy!