[nabs-l] FW: [nfbcs] Mac Accessibility

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:49:19 UTC 2009

For the record, TextEdit does support tables, though the command is
buried under the menu and you don't have a shortcut key by default.

Until I started playing with DEVONthink Pro, I panned TextEdit as a
useless tool not even up to the specification of WordPad.  I was
wrong, it's exceedingly powerful once you learn how to use it.  Of
course, about half of it is undocumented until you start reading the
developer information.  *sigh*

Joseph