[nabs-l] FW: [nfbcs] Mac Accessibility

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Jun 1 19:49:30 UTC 2009

Joseph,

I was educated some over the weekend regarding TextEdit.  My assumption was that it was a text editor.  As you have described, it is really more than that with
documents saved in RTF format and not as plain text.  My daughter did a paper in TextEdit and sent it to me to print as her MAC doesn't access any of our printers
at this point.  I brought it into Word and printed it without a problem.  It was not complicated, but it had underlining, for example, and that all worked.  Where did you
dig out the developer information?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/everett%40zufel