[nabs-l] transportation in your area

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:19:17 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if you were asking me, but if so, paratransit in Rhode Island
does not offer free rides for anyone at any time. If you go to the doctor,
you pay, if you go to the hospital, you pay and so on. I think at one time
we could get free rides to doctor appointments, but with so many cuts in the
state government, they stopped that program.

Jen

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com

Get healthy!