[nabs-l] transportation in your area

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 03:35:11 UTC 2009

They do for me. They charge a starting rate if $1.50  then at peek hours it
is  $2.00, If you go to the strip it is $3.00 and if you live in the
suplemental zone it is $6.00. Rediculous huh? The monthly passes are $75.00
and the suplemental  monthly passes if you live in that zone wich I do is
$140.00.