[nabs-l] FW: [nfbcs] Mac Accessibility

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:34:16 UTC 2009

It's on the Apple website, and also on your system if you installed
XCode.  I needed to learn to write some basic RTF by hand.  The
syntax is a little strange and resembles LaTeX, but it's crazy.  It
was intended to be human-writable, though I don't know about human
readable unless you can just read \`a7 in context and know what
character it is, for example.  Unicode is even worse.

Joseph