[nabs-l] math textbook question

Rachel Becker Rachel at BeckerConsultants.com
Tue Jun 9 17:15:26 UTC 2009

What do you do when you have to take a math class and can't find the
textbook in Braille? I searched the APH Louis database for the book but it's
not there. One source said that it will cost $6000 to get the chapters that
I need Brailled. The state agency suggested that I use a reader. Do you
think that using a reader would be a good solution for working with
diagrams? Do you have any sugestions for dealing with a situation like this?
Thanks.
Rachel