[nabs-l] cell phone question

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 08:08:00 UTC 2009

Hi David,

The Nokia E71X is one of the phones AT&T will offer with their discount
rate of Mobile Speak. I seem to remember hearing, though, that the
version of Mobile Speak AT&T offers is not the "full" version but some
simpler version. I'm not completely sure about this. Also, starting June
19th an accessible iPhone will be available for purchase. The iPhone has
a built-in screen reader and magnifier, so your friend wouldn't have to
pay extra for a separate screen reader like Mobile Speak. However,
depending on which phone your friend buys, another AT&T phone and their
cheap Mobile Speak might cost less or more than the iPhone (with
contracts).

best of luck,
Haben