[nabs-l] Schools for the Blind vs. Public School Education

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Tue Jun 16 23:12:05 UTC 2009

I went to a public school and am really glad I did!  I didn't get a choice
about it cuz, in NJ, there isn't a legitimit school for the blind.  (There's
actually a religiously affiliated school that's for kids with multiple
disabilities, although the school authorities would never say that.  They're
a bunch of lyers!)I was involved in concert band and the pep band in high
school and made 2 great long-lasting friends!  I don't think I would've
changed anything.

Serena