[nabs-l] Research Paper Help

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sat Jun 20 04:38:37 UTC 2009

I would respectfully disagree. I think it's 100% the school's
responsibility to orient the student to campus. If the student wishes
to learn the surrounding city/town they should find their own way of
doing it, but how can a office for students with disabilities properly
assist their students academically if the students don't know the way
to class?