[nabs-l] Research Paper Help

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sat Jun 20 17:24:09 UTC 2009

Joe,
This is a good point. A compromise might be that the school provides
the student with contact information for local organizations which
provide o and m training, but make it the student's responsibility to
get in touch with said organizations. Perhaps the school could pay for
a finite number of instructional hours for the student, but then make
it the student's responsibility to pay/find funding for any additional
hours beyond this set number. Some schools have a bersary for students
with disabilities who qualify for government assistance in paying
their tuition, and some organizations who provide o and m training are
registered charities who provide their services for free. Gradually
making students responsible for their own orientation seems better
than any alternative.
Does this sound reasonable?
Sarah

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/serenacucco%4