[nabs-l] At Last You'll Get Your NFB Convention Tribute Dan From Maryland And More On Tonight's Special Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:11:58 UTC 2009

Hi All!
That's right! You heard it!
I want to apologize for those who tried tuning in last night, but with the server upgrading that went on during my normal time slot last night, The Djd Invasion could not air!
So it will air tonight at 8 PM eastern, and feature Big Dan as co host, some great music, and that highly anticipated tribute to those going to the NFB convention.
During the show, we can be contacted by email, msn, or aim at
live at radio360.us
or when we're on the mic and not playing songs, we can be called by either dialing
516-717-4425
or we can be reached on skype at
radio360usa
So to listen, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to be connected to the stream! We hope to see you on this special night for some special Djd Invasion fun!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 station manager
http://www.radio360.us