[nabs-l] Ignorance vs. Prejudice

Janice snowball07 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:25:10 UTC 2009

Hello Teal,

Like I said earlier, I think in this situation, you should just ask for
forgiveness- rather than permission. Although, it is silly to have to deal
with either, but I guess that only exists in  a perfect world... sigh. LOL.
You don't need to tell them. I would just withhold that information until it
is necessary. Then at that point, you will have all the skills and knowledge
that you would need to talk to the leasing office, or whomever about it. Not
to mention, you will have your school backing you up, etc...
hope that is kind of useful!

Kindest Regards,

Janice