[nabs-l] Not Receiving Messages

Harry Hogue harryhogue at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 06:00:08 UTC 2009

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Rania <raniaismail04 at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Rania <raniaismail04 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Hello Everyone
> Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 6:00 AM
> Welcome back. Hoping everything goes
> well.
> Rania,
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Hogue" <harryhogue at yahoo.com>

I first want to thank everyone for your welcome backs and good wishes in Boston.  Secondly, I would like to mention that I am using the web-enterface of Yahoo! Mail and am not receiving my messages in my inbox--they are all being routed to my spam folder, and I just now checked it and saw where they all were!  If anyone has tips for correcting this, as I've never delbt with anything like this before, I would appreciate it.  Thank you very much.

I'm not familiar with the addressbook in Yahoo, so thanks for the help, if adding a certain address to the addressbook is indeed what I should do.

harry