[nabs-l] JAWS Experiences

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Mar 1 04:11:41 UTC 2009

Okay, guess it's not too off topic

1. Sometimes, I have not been able to catch the trigger yet, JAWS will not
announce copied selection to clipboard or cut selection to clipboard when it
should. The only cure for this that I have found is to restart JAWS.

2. JAWS is being very weird in MS Word 2003. I will go to a line. The first
time it will read it fine. If I arrow down, then back to that line, JAWS
will repeat the line multiple times and/or read another line. Each time that
I return to the line, JAWS repeats more. If I edit the line, it fixes it for
that moment. I've talked to Freedom Scientific about it, but none of their
suggestions worked.

Nicole