[nabs-l] JAWS Experiences

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 09:45:05 UTC 2009

Nicole,

I don't have any answers for you, but I am incredibly glad I am not
the only one this is happening to.  I was beginning to wonder if I'd
gone mad *smile*  I have also been having the line problem you
described in my E-mail.  It took me a good hour to send off a short
concise E-mail to one of the people at Blind Inc.  I certainly hope FS
finds some fixes in a timely manner.
Courtney