[nabs-l] Resident Advisor Experiences

Kolby Garrison kolbygarrison at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 2 21:53:36 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,
I have been hired for the position of a Resident Advisor for a Residence
Hall on campus for the 2009-2010 academic year. I would like to know if any
of you have ever been RAs during your collegiate career, and if so what were
your experiences of serving in this particular capacity like? I have a
wonderful support system and we are in the process of strategizing,
accommodating, and modifying everything ahead of time in order for me to be
ready to perform my job effectively and efficiently from day 1.
Any input would be grately appreciated.
Thank you,
Kolby