[nabs-l] NEW DIVISION OF NABS!!!!!!

Yolanda Garcia yvgarcia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:33:53 UTC 2009

Congratulations to the new Delaware Association of Blind Students division.
We on the NABS board look forward to assisting you in strengthening your
student division in every way possible. What an awesome fundraiser as well.
Way to be proactive in getting students to Detroit for national convention.

Warmly,
Yolanda Garcia
NABS Board Member